Friday, December 18, 2009

Detoxification Update

With all four girls well on their way into their GliSODin detoxs, here is what they're saying:

Rose: For the first week or so I found it very difficult to wake up, but once I was up - I was raring to go. I believe I missed most of the semi-negative symptoms since I have been taking mine in the evening (editors note: Paige and Rose both are doing half the normal amount of the detoxification formula). I haven't broken out too badly but I do feel hypersensitive to touch and sound. And WOW, I have never been so thirsty in my life! Therefore I have been visiting the washroom frequently. It does not have a laxative effect, in fact I felt rather constipated and bloated from day 5~10 but it passed. The SOD enery boost also makes it a little difficult to fall asleep right away. On a lighter note, I actually rather like the smell and taste but the undissolved leftovers at the end caused me to cough a little as I swallow the last few gulps.

Paige: I'm about half way through the detox and I'm hoping that most of the negative effects will be over soon. My skin (which is acne prone) is breaking out quite badly along my jawline and chin but they're healing a lot quicker than usual which is a great. Like Rose, I have also been very thirsty recently. When I wake up and take my supplement I usually drink it with a big glass of water and then have another one right after it. I have a lot more energy than usual, especially the few hours after I drink the supplement. I have been a little bit naughty about my eating but my weight has gone down a few pounds and the skin on my body is looking brighter and more even. I still detest how it tastes but I think I was drinking it too concentrated before (half a glass of water) and so now the flavour is less strong when I mix it with one full glass.

Heather: I have found that the formula suppresses my appetite, which is something I don't mind. I no longer take it at night because I also found that it gave me a big boost of energy and since I am a light sleeper to begin with I cut it down to once a day. I'm now sleeping great. I can tell the detox is working but luckily it doesn't have any sort of laxative effect to worry about.