Tuesday, June 22, 2010

July Long Weekend Surprise!

After the July long weekend we'll be getting in the fabulous Universal Contour Wrap by Body Beautiful Canada so book your appointments now! With this treatment you're guaranteed to lose 6 inches (or more) off your body with just one treatment and it will stay off for at least 30 days! Remember: you're not losing water weight -- it's your body detoxing!

Our very own spa director, Tazeem Jamal, got to experience this incredible treatment first hand. "I feel fantastic," Taz exclaimed, "it's been a week and my body looks and feels amazing. The TWELVE inches I lost have stayed off. I'm even wearing pants that I haven't been able to fit into for three years!"

We're offering introductory pricing for the Universal Contour Wrap at $225 per session or $599 for three sessions... That's a savings of $76! This is the perfect way to jump start your bikini body for the summer!